What it does:
Chyavanaprasha is a classic recipe with authenticate herbs that promote wellness naturally. It is a combination of five tastes including sweet, sour, bitter, pungent and astringent.
Chyavanaprasha can be consumed in all seasons, as it contains ingredients, which are weather friendly, nullifying the unpleasant effects due to extreme environmental and climactic conditions.
Chyavanaprasha is made in an Amalaki (Indian gooseberry base), which is the richest source of Vitamin C and antioxidants. The honey present in Chyavanaprasha works as 'a carrier of herbs' which helps herbs absorb deep into the tissues.
Himalaya Chyavanaprasha Helps In:
- Prevention of recurrent infections and debility
- Promoting energy and fitness
- Providing nourishment and wellness
- General Debility
- Respiratory Ailments
- Digestive Disorders
- Stress-induced Ailments
- For 2-5 years: 1/4 teaspoon (3 grams approximately) once a day.
- For 6-11 years: 1/2 teaspoon (6 grams approximately) once a day.
- For 12 years and above: 1 teaspoon (12 grams approximately) once a day.
- Dosage can be increased based on individual tolerance, or as directed by your physician.
Good to know
- Enriched with more than 30 herbs
- Delicious natural flavor
Directions for use:
For best results, consume half-an-hour before breakfast followed by warm water/ milk.