- A prized herb in Ayurveda used for thousands of years as a female reproductive tonic.
- Supports lactation in new mothers by improving prolactin hormone levels, ensuring optimum breastfeeding.
- Helps overcome fatigue, promotes physical and mental health, and supports and rejuvenates the body post-delivery.
- The phytoestrogens help in restoring hormonal balance in women who have fluctuating hormonal levels due to menstruation and menopause, alleviating pre-menstrual and menopausal symptoms.
- A post-delivery supplement.
- Low breast milk production.
Good to Know:
- 100% vegetarian.
- Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, and gelatin.
Each 5 ml contains 366 mg of Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) root extract
10 ml(2 teaspoonfuls) twice a day
- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: