Skin disorders: Talekt’s antimicrobial and detoxifying properties combat dermal infections caused by gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. The anti-allergic property of Talekt controls itching associated with dermal infections and allergies.
Enhances the immune system: Talekt enhances the immune response to dermal infections and, as a result, reduces the risk of relapse.
- Sebaceous gland disorders:
- Infective and noninfective acne vulgaris
- Rosacea (facial redness, inflammation of the cheek, nose, chin and forehead)
- Bacterial skin infections:
- Furuncles and carbuncles (infections of the hair follicle)
- Paronychia (bacterial hand/foot nail infection)
- Systemic mycoses:
- Candidiasis (fungal yeast infection)
- Parasitic skin infections:
- Pediculosis (lice infestation)
- Papulosquamous disorders:
Turmeric (Haridra) has strong anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties, which soothe the skin. It significantly inhibits OVA-induced allergies that extend anti-allergic reactions. Turmeric is also a potent antimicrobial agent that combats common bacteria. The herb also speeds up the wound healing process.
Neem (Nimba) is especially beneficial for bacterial skin disorders. Acne-causing bacteria are instantly killed by Neem leaves. It is a detoxifier that eliminates impurities from the skin’s surface and an anti-inflammatory, which is useful in combating various dermatological disorders.
Directions for use:
Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits your condition.
Available as syrup.
Talekt is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.